What is this drug used for?
• It is used to treat migraine headaches.
• Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Fast or slow heartbeat.
• A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
• Dizziness or passing out.
• Muscle pain or weakness.
• Change in color of hands or feet from pale to blue or red.
• Numbness, pain, tingling, or cold feeling of the hands or feet.
• Any sores or wounds on the fingers or toes.
Storage and Stability
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from heat and light.
Cardiovascular: Bradycardia, cold extremities, ECG changes, edema, hypertension, ischemia, tachycardia, valvular sclerosis, vasospasm
Central nervous system: Numbness, paresthesia, precordial pain, vertigo
Dermatologic: Gangrene of skin or other tissue, pruritus
Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting
Genitourinary: Retroperitoneal fibrosis
Neuromuscular & skeletal: Myalgia, weakness
Respiratory: Cyanosis, pleuropulmonary fibrosis